۱۳۸۹ بهمن ۷, پنجشنبه

We call her Maggie at home

This is me sitting in my brother's room, struggling to install Farsi font on his machine. I've got a lot to say but I prefer to say them in Farsi. I was thinking the other day and discovered that the person who is talking inside my brain is still Persian! So it is more delighted for me to tell my thoughts in the same language.o

Anyhow, it has been a week since we arrived. My daughter is really happy when she is among her relatives. Even when she is with her older cousin, who is at her "trouble two" and is difficult to tolerate, she is having fun.o

On my way to Tehran, I bought an iPad! Although I have spent quite a lot of money, but am really glad that I have done so. It is the best gift I have ever given myself! Now during my free time, which thank to my family who is taking care of "Lady" is a lot more than usual, you can find me connected to the internet and playing with the iTunes to download some apps for my new toy. By the way, I have called her Margaret and am going to refer to her as Maggie from now on.o

The important thing is that with Maggie it is much easier for me to follow my routine. As it is possible to read, download and take note where ever Lady decides to rest and leave me alone. For example imagine that after her Gymboree class she is sleeping and I am sitting in the Starbucks coffee shop and using beloved Maggie!o

۲ نظر:

مامان فراز گفت...

nice to see your English writen post from Iran!
I have no information about Ipad. I heard its name many times without undrestanding its capabilities
beautiful name by the way ( Blink Icone:)
have a nice time with relatives and hope to see you and Lady in Iran. by the way, how long you have managed to stay?

پریسا گفت...

It's fun to have a post and also comments in english. Change is always good. Have lots of fun and good rest back home and enjoy your new friend, Maggie